Protecting your privacy is important to OOH Yes. We are committed to protecting all Personal Data provided to OOH Yes, whether by individuals with whom we do business, visitors to and users of our websites or otherwise. Personal Data is information which relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.
Please note that our websites may contain links to other websites. These third party sites are not subject to this Policy and we recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website that you visit. We are only responsible for the privacy and security of the data that we collect and have no control over the actions of any third parties in relation to your data.
Please refer to the Glossary section below for an explanation of the defined terms in this Policy.
Whose Personal Data do we collect and how we collect it
OOH Yes collects Personal Data from a range of individuals in the context of its business activities, including:
- our customers;
- representatives of our suppliers, contractors, and other business contacts;
- users of our websites;
- individuals who contact us by any means; and
- job applicants.
We collect your Personal Data which you knowingly or voluntarily disclose this to us, both in an online and offline context. We also collect Personal Data when you:
- visit our websites and/or complete one of our online forms (e.g. to contact us about a service);
- contact our customer services team or request information from us in any other way;
- visit our premises;
- when you sign up to one of our web services
- communicate with us via social networking websites, third-party apps or similar technologies; and
- visit one of our trade counters at an exhibition.
We may also collect information received by us from third party sources, for example relating to your use of other websites which we operate and from related third parties such as sub-contractors.
What Personal Data do we collect?
OOH Yes may collect a range of Personal Data from you, such as your name, email address, business address and other contact details, details of your employment or business and other interests, communications with you (including notes from arrangement meetings) and financial and payment information.
When you use our website, we collect certain standard information that is sent by your browser to our website. This includes technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses. For more information on our use of this data, please see our Cookies section below.
Our use of your Personal Data
We process Personal Data collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising the services ordered by you (e.g. setting up a new account and suggesting advertising strategies).
- Providing you with information about products and services.
- Notifying you of any changes to your services and to provide you with information in relation to other services which may be of interest.
- Conducting retargeting campaigns.
- Dealing with enquiries and requests from you or third party contacts.
- Administering our website and help improve our products and services.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Other business-related purposes, including negotiating, concluding and performing contracts, managing accounts and records, supporting corporate social responsibility activities, legal, regulatory and internal investigations and debt administration.
The legal basis for OOH Yes’s processing of your Personal Data
In order to comply with applicable data privacy laws, OOH Yes is required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Data, as set out above, the legal basis for Guerillascope’s processing of your Personal Data will typically be one of the following:
- your consent;
- because it is necessary for the performance of a contract, or to take steps at your request to prior to entering into a contract;
- compliance with our legal obligations; or
- because it is necessary for the purposes of Guerillascope’s or our third parties’ legitimate business interests to process your information. For example, it is in our legitimate business interests as an agency specialising in media content to promote our business and provide you with relevant offers and industry insights which will help you with your selection of media content platforms for your advertising campaigns.
If using a data capture form
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our data capture form. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email email@example.com, or call us on 0207 833 5008.
We will not share Personal Data with any third party except where:
- You have consented for us to share your Personal Data with third parties;
- Our company, or substantially all our company’s assets are merged or acquired by a third party, in which case your Personal Data may form part of the transferred or merged assets;
- To provide anonymous statistical information about users of the Site and related usage information to reputable third parties;
- We are using a third-party service provider to provide services that involve data processing (for example, marketing email service providers, re-targeting campaign service providers, IT systems suppliers or payment providers); or
- Where it is otherwise permitted by applicable law, or where we are required by law to do so.
We may share non-Personal Data with other third parties that are not described above. When we do so we may aggregate or de-identify the information so that a third party would not be likely to link data to you, your computer, or your device. Aggregation means that we combine the non-Personal Data of numerous people together so that the data does not relate to any one person. De-identify means that we attempt to remove or change certain pieces of information that might be used to link data to a particular person.
Transfers of Personal Data
Please note that any person to whom OOH Yes may disclose your Personal Data under this Policy may be situated in a country other than your own and that such country may provide a lower level of data protection requirements than your own country. By agreeing to this Policy, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Data to a country other than your own.
Whenever we transfer Personal Data across borders, we take legally required steps to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data and to make sure it is treated in accordance with this Policy. If you are located in the EEA or the UK, you can request a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place to protect your Personal Data and privacy rights in these circumstances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 833 5008.
Data protection legislation in the European Union and UK gives you certain rights in relation to your Personal Data, including the right to object to and/or withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Data, the right to access your Personal Data, and the ability to erase, restrict, or receive a machine-readable copy of your Personal Data. We will handle any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law and you can make a request by writing to us at:
OOH Yes Ltd
364-366 Fulham Road
Alternatively, please email email@example.com or call us on 0207 833 5008. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection if you have any concerns about our use of your Personal Data. If you have such concerns, we request that you initially contact us using the details above so that we can investigate and hopefully resolve your concerns.
You will not be charged a fee for any such request.
Storage of your Personal Data
We take steps to ensure that the Personal Data that you provide is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that data and records (including Personal Data) are destroyed or erased from our systems when no longer required. That amount of time varies depending on the type of Personal data they contain.
Data is also retained for the purposes of our own web analysis, which is conducted via Google Analytics. At any point, you can contact us via the details provided above, and request its removal from our system.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time by posting the revised Policy on our website. It is your responsibility to review the Policy every time you submit information to us or place an order. It was last updated in March 2018.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.aboutcookies.org.
|Name of cookie||Purpose||Expiry|
|First Party Cookies|
|Third Party – Google|
|CONSENT||Cookie consent setting||20 years|
|_gid||Lasts for 24 hours of inactivity.|
|Third Party – Google Analytics|
|__utma||This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. Google Analytics uses the information from this cookie to calculate things like Days and Visits to purchase.||2 years|
|__utmc||This cookie operates in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||End of browser session|
|__utmt||Used to optimise the rate of requests||10 minutes|
|Third Party – YouTube|
|PREF||This cookie stores your preferences and other information, in particular preferred language, how many search results you wish to be shown on your page, and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.||10 years|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie that YouTube sets that measures your bandwidth to determine whether you get the new player interface or the old.||8 months|
|YSC||This cookie is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video||Session Cookie|
By using this website, you agree that we can store and access the above cookies on your device.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instructions on www.aboutcookies.org for more information about how to disable cookies generally. Please note however that turning off cookies may restrict your use of our website.
|Data Controller||A party that determines the purposes and means of data processing.|
|Data Protection Authority||The relevant supervisory authority with responsibility for privacy or data protection matters in the jurisdiction of Guerillascope;|
|European Economic Area (EEA)||The EEA includes all European Union member states and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.|
|Personal Data||Information which relates to an identified or identifiable individual (i.e. data about Guerillascope employees, contractors, applicants, employees of vendors and suppliers, contractors, customers, patients using our products and individuals who use our website or service centres). It includes names, addresses, email addresses, job applications, user account information, and correspondence. Personal Data can also include web browsing information (e.g. data associated with a particular cookie) and IP addresses, when such information can be linked to an individual.|
|Processing||Doing anything with Personal Data; this includes collecting it, storing it, accessing it, combining it with other data, sharing it with a third party, or even deleting it.|